How Do You Spell RUNS?
Correct spelling for the English word "runs" is [ ɹˈʌnz] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for runs
Below is the list of 8 misspellings for the word "runs". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- runnds (5.4%)
- runds (24.3%)
- rus (13.5%)
- runned (2.7%)
- runns (32.4%)
- rusn (5.4%)
- truns (2.7%)
- rund (13.5%)
Usage Examples for runs
- It runs right through our whole family regularly every spring. - "Pygmalion" by George Bernard Shaw
- And after all, it is the runs that win a match. - "The Willoughby Captains" by Talbot Baines Reed
- One man runs it!" - "Tom Swift and his Electric Locomotive or, Two Miles a Minute on the Rails" by Victor Appleton
- Sixteen miles of comparatively swift river runs from the upper to the lower lake. - "Down the Columbia" by Lewis R. Freeman
- It runs in the family. - "Greene Ferne Farm" by Richard Jefferies