How Do You Spell SABBATHS?
Correct spelling for the English word "Sabbaths" is [s_ˈa_b_a_θ_s], [sˈabaθs], [sˈabaθs]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for SABBATHS
Below is the list of 10 misspellings for the word "sabbaths". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for SABBATHS
- Her feasts were turned into mourning Her sabbaths into a reproach Her honor into contempt So great as was once her glory so now was her dishonor And her exaltation was turned into mourning - "The Makers and Teachers of Judaism" by Charles Foster Kent
- It is a new a strange thing to see at the Sabbaths his fellowship with priests - "La Sorcière: The Witch of the Middle Ages" by Jules Michelet
- I remembered the witches' Sabbaths - "The Club of Queer Trades" by G. K. Chesterton
- I was very glad to obtain a situation so near my home that I might be able to visit my uncle and aunt at least once every week and spend my Sabbaths with them - "The Path of Duty, and Other Stories" by H. S. Caswell
- Then the dismal winter settled down upon them monotonous days of sleet and snow and darkness when nothing happened from week to week to break the dreary routine when even the Sabbaths brought no relief - "Divers Women" by Pansy and Mrs. C.M. Livingston