How Do You Spell SABOTAGING?
Correct spelling for the English word "sabotaging" is [s_ˈa_b_ə_t_ˌɑː_ʒ_ɪ_ŋ], [sˈabətˌɑːʒɪŋ], [sˈabətˌɑːʒɪŋ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for SABOTAGING
Below is the list of 15 misspellings for the word "sabotaging". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for SABOTAGING
- We have to go through the formality of a trial for sabotaging the power plant and murdering those killed there - "The Colonists" by Raymond F. Jones
- There was such hatred of Telecom that people in the computer underground routinely discussed ways of sabotaging the carrier - "Underground" by Suelette Dreyfus
- He was constitutionally incapable of sabotaging the very instruments that had been built to dig in after that truth - "Psichopath" by Gordon Randall Garrett
- Joe found a gang sabotaging the pushpots that didn't think like the gang that blackmailed Braun - "Space Platform" by Murray Leinster
- There'd be no sense sabotaging the big Platform because the little one could do anything the big one could - "Space Platform" by Murray Leinster