How Do You Spell SABOTEURS?
Correct spelling for the English word "saboteurs" is [s_ˌa_b_ə_t_ˈɜː_z], [sˌabətˈɜːz], [sˌabətˈɜːz]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for SABOTEURS
Below is the list of 29 misspellings for the word "saboteurs". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for SABOTEURS
- Bad news travels fast and simple sabotage will be discouraged if too many simple saboteurs are arrested - "Simple Sabotage Field Manual" by Strategic Services
- They're invitin' the real saboteurs to make fools of 'em - "Space Platform" by Murray Leinster
- Acts of simple sabotage multiplied by thousands of citizen saboteurs can be an effective weapon against the enemy - "Simple Sabotage Field Manual" by Strategic Services
- When better saboteurs are made they'll be sent over here to get busy - "Space Platform" by Murray Leinster
- The plane was Rick's new Sky Wagon a powerful little four place job that had replaced his beloved Cub wrecked by saboteurs as related in Stairway to Danger - "The Golden Skull" by John Blaine