How Do You Spell SACCHARINE?
Correct spelling for the English word "saccharine" is [s_ˈa_k_ɑː_ɹ_ˌiː_n], [sˈakɑːɹˌiːn], [sˈakɑːɹˌiːn]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for SACCHARINE
Below is the list of 6 misspellings for the word "saccharine". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for SACCHARINE
- So presently in a voice of suspiciously saccharine meekness she said Please Mr Beetle Man I'm lost - "The Unspeakable Perk" by Samuel Hopkins Adams
- Dorn became conscious of himself in an overheated room surrounded by a group of awed and saccharine faces - "Erik Dorn" by Ben Hecht
- Feeding on a very saccharine diet which greatly favors the deposition of fat seems to have an even more direct effect in preventing conception during such regimen - "Special Report on Diseases of Cattle" by U.S. Department of Agriculture J.R. Mohler
- The fruit is mucilaginous somewhat tart and saccharine - "Herbal Simples Approved for Modern Uses of Cure" by William Thomas Fernie
- The starting point in the preparation of halazone is p toluenesulphonic chloride a cheap waste product in the manufacture of saccharine - "Chlorination of Water" by Joseph Race