How Do You Spell SACRAL?
Correct spelling for the English word "sacral" is [s_ˈa_k_ɹ_əl], [sˈakɹə͡l], [sˈakɹəl]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for SACRAL
- The thigh is rotated in both directions and on comparing the two sides it will be found that rotation is restricted or abolished on the side affected any apparent rotation taking place at the lumbo sacral junction - "Manual of Surgery Volume Second: Extremities--Head--Neck. Sixth Edition." by Alexander Miles Alexis Thomson
- The color pattern on the dorsum invariably consists of a broad dark chevron shaped mark in the scapular region and a broad dark chevron or transverse bar in the sacral region - "Middle American Frogs of the Hyla microcephala Group" by William E. Duellman M. J. Fouquette
- The wolf numbered among the sacral animals is the canis lupaster which exists in Egypt at the present day - "The Complete Historical Romances of Georg Ebers" by Georg Ebers
- I do not believe that the sacral spot exists among Aztecs - "In Indian Mexico (1908)" by Frederick Starr
- However intelligence is one thing life another and the spinal cord with its supply of nerve substance doubtless looked after the mere mechanical functions of life and while even the spinal cord is in many cases quite small in some places particularly in the sacral region it is subject to considerable enlargement - "Animals of the Past" by Frederic A. Lucas