How Do You Spell SACRAMENTALLY?
Correct spelling for the English word "Sacramentally" is [s_ˌa_k_ɹ_ə_m_ˈɛ_n_t_əl_ɪ], [sˌakɹəmˈɛntə͡lɪ], [sˌakɹəmˈɛntəlɪ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for SACRAMENTALLY
- As for her husband when he was not sacramentally engaged he mutely raved to the stars protesting by his dimmed eyes moving lips and strained out arms how every breath she took was to him also an inspiration - "Little Novels of Italy Madonna Of The Peach-Tree, Ippolita In The Hills, The Duchess Of Nona, Messer Cino And The Live Coal, The Judgment Of Borso" by Maurice Henry Hewlett
- Her hands clasped her eyes brimming she drank the new wine of life almost sacramentally - "The Glimpses of the Moon" by Edith Wharton
- Amongst some of the tribes of the Malay Archipelago also the Gaji Guru or medicine man can see from the yolk of an egg broken whilst sacramentally counting from one to seven from what illness a man is suffering and what has caused it - "The Khasis" by P. R. T. Gurdon
- I desire to receive Thee into my heart and since I now can not receive Thee sacramentally come at least spiritually to me - "General Catholic Devotions" by Bonaventure Hammer
- Only a few those who are converted or those becoming members of the true Church connected with it sacramentally or in some way only the few are to be saved and the great majority outcast forever - "Our Unitarian Gospel" by Minot Savage