How Do You Spell SACRAMENTS?
Correct spelling for the English word "sacraments" is [s_ˈa_k_ɹ_ə_m_ə_n_t_s], [sˈakɹəmənts], [sˈakɹəmənts]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for SACRAMENTS
Below is the list of 36 misspellings for the word "sacraments". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for SACRAMENTS
- The last two Presidents of the French Republic have taken the oath of office dressed in frock coats instead of the dress clothes to which French officials formerly clung as to the sacraments - "Worldly Ways and Byways" by Eliot Gregory
- Instead of the reluctances and attractions the hesitancies and aspirations the preliminary and common conflagrations which are the beginnings as they are also the sacraments of love abruptly they were one - "Historia Amoris: A History of Love, Ancient and Modern" by Edgar Saltus
- For I knew very well that the guilt of the Duke was heavier even than the guilt of the King since James had the grace of the Sacraments to help him and the light of the Faith to guide him - "Oddsfish!" by Robert Hugh Benson
- This is what the early Church meant when it called the sacraments symbols - "Christian Mysticism" by William Ralph Inge
- She had received the last sacraments and the supreme moment of life had arrived when she beckoned her husband to her - "Story of My Life, volumes 1-3" by Augustus J. C. Hare