How Do You Spell SACREDNESS?
Correct spelling for the English word "sacredness" is [s_ˈeɪ_k_ɹ_ə_d_n_ə_s], [sˈe͡ɪkɹədnəs], [sˈeɪkɹədnəs]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for SACREDNESS
Below is the list of 9 misspellings for the word "sacredness". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for SACREDNESS
- His heated fancy conjured up every device and charm of sacredness and adoring rapture about that white veiled shape until her march to the altar assumed the character of a religious procession a sight to awe mankind - "The Complete Project Gutenberg Works of George Meredith" by George Meredith
- For them the sacredness of treaties was a dogma not to be questioned and least of all by the champion of right justice and good faith - "The Inside Story Of The Peace Conference" by Emile Joseph Dillon
- I had no sense of sacredness such as always in the chamber even of a little girl - "The Flight of the Shadow" by George MacDonald
- I felt mad at the moment and remembering that time I can quite understand how men when driven to extremities can forget the sacredness of human life - "The Birthright" by Joseph Hocking
- At present it still retains its semi barbarous form and those who preach without reason of its alleged sacredness would be better employed in suggesting how the savage code now in vogue can be modified to meet the necessities of modern civilisation - "Modern marriage and how to bear it" by Maud Churton Braby