How Do You Spell SACRIFICIAL?
Correct spelling for the English word "sacrificial" is [s_ˌa_k_ɹ_ɪ_f_ˈɪ_ʃ_əl], [sˌakɹɪfˈɪʃə͡l], [sˌakɹɪfˈɪʃəl]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for SACRIFICIAL
Below is the list of 19 misspellings for the word "sacrificial". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for SACRIFICIAL
- These were to be slaughtered at this early hour by the special command of Caracalla and as Caesar himself had promised to be present at the sacrificial rites none but the priests or Caesar's friends were admitted to the court yard - "The Complete Historical Romances of Georg Ebers" by Georg Ebers
- Let the gods come to my sacrificial pile - "The Antediluvian World" by Ignatius Donnelly
- Herse crouched half hidden behind a sacrificial stone which lay at the top of the hastily constructed rampart and handed weapons to the combatants as they needed them - "The Complete Historical Romances of Georg Ebers" by Georg Ebers
- Ranged now on either side the steps was the sacrificial crowd arrayed in white garments while at the summit stood two of the inferior priests the one holding a palm branch the other a slender sheaf of corn - "The Last Days of Pompeii" by Edward George Bulwer-Lytton
- The occupants of the puja lands have either to present annually sacrificial animals or objects e - "The Khasis" by P. R. T. Gurdon