How Do You Spell SACRILEGIOUS?
Correct spelling for the English word "sacrilegious" is [s_ˌa_k_ɹ_ɪ_l_ˈɪ_dʒ_ə_s], [sˌakɹɪlˈɪd͡ʒəs], [sˌakɹɪlˈɪdʒəs]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for SACRILEGIOUS
Below is the list of 9 misspellings for the word "sacrilegious". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for SACRILEGIOUS
- And the medical guild had in due time its revenge on the sacrilegious brick artist - "Superwomen" by Albert Payson Terhune
- In the south it raised catholics against protestants in the pulpit it alarmed consciences in the confessional it treated sales as sacrilegious and in the tribune it strove to render the sentiments of the assembly suspected - "History of the French Revolution from 1789 to 1814" by F. A. M. Miguet
- Seize the sacrilegious wretch - "The Prime Minister" by W.H.G. Kingston
- As it would be deemed in the highest degree sacrilegious to eat any of these monsters they are never molested and are so tame as to come readily to the hand when offered food - "A Peep into Toorkisthhan" by Rollo Burslem
- In such places in the company of Arrochkoa Ramuntcho talked over and commented upon his cherished sacrilegious project or during the beautiful moon light nights which do not permit of undertakings on the frontier they talked on the roads for a long time - "Ramuntcho" by Pierre Loti