How Do You Spell SHOO?
Correct spelling for the English word "shoo" is [ ʃˈuː] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for shoo
Below is the list of 2 misspellings for the word "shoo". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- sooo (69.2%)
- soo (30.8%)
Usage Examples for shoo
- Look- look at my shoo shooes! - "Bunny Brown and His Sister Sue Keeping Store" by Laura Lee Hope
- My mother wor varry proud on 'em i' her time, an' t' missis wor just t' same; an' sin' shoo went they've allus felt to be comp'ny like. - "Windyridge" by W. Riley
- Shoo fly, I'm jest going to Washington, not to Heaven, in this here rig. - "The Heart's Kingdom" by Maria Thompson Daviess
- I 'ud hol' it up des dis a- way, en I boun' you I'd shoo um off'n de face er de yeth. - "Nights With Uncle Remus" by Joel Chandler Harris
- In fact, he grew so obstreperous, and so disturbed our repose, that we had to " shoo him away with one of our boots. - "Locusts and Wild Honey" by John Burroughs