How Do You Spell SNICKERING?
Correct spelling for the English word "Snickering" is [snˈɪkəɹɪŋ], [snˈɪkəɹɪŋ], [s_n_ˈɪ_k_ə_ɹ_ɪ_ŋ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for SNICKERING
Below is the list of 17 misspellings for the word "snickering". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for SNICKERING
- He could almost hear Bussard snickering - "Citadel" by Algirdas Jonas Budrys
- He gave the snickering squads a stern Eyes front - ""And they thought we wouldn't fight"" by Floyd Gibbons
- There are those snickering squirrels for instance - "My Studio Neighbors" by William Hamilton Gibson
- About the Swedes said Carrie snickering - "Anderson Crow, Detective" by George Barr McCutcheon
- Presently Susie and young Schultz emerged giggling and snickering over the pink objects they held in their hands - "Anderson Crow, Detective" by George Barr McCutcheon