Spackling compound, also known as filler or putty, is a material used to fill or cover up cracks, holes, or gaps in walls, ceilings or other surfaces before painting or finishing. The spelling of the word is quite straightforward, with each syllable spelled phonetically. The "s" sound at the beginning is followed by /pæk/, a combination of "p" and "æ" sounds. The second syllable is "ling" /lɪŋ/, and the third is "compound" /ˈkɑːm.paʊnd/. So the entire word is pronounced /ˈspæk.lɪŋ ˈkɑːm.paʊnd/.

Common Misspellings for SPACKLING COMPOUND

  • apackling compound
  • zpackling compound
  • xpackling compound
  • dpackling compound
  • epackling compound
  • wpackling compound
  • soackling compound
  • slackling compound
  • s-ackling compound
  • s0ackling compound
  • spzckling compound
  • spsckling compound
  • spwckling compound
  • spqckling compound
  • spaxkling compound
  • spavkling compound
  • spafkling compound
  • spadkling compound
  • spacjling compound

3752 words made out of letters SPACKLING COMPOUND

3 letters

4 letters

5 letters


Add the infographic to your website: