How Do You Spell STEED?
Correct spelling for the English word "steed" is [ stˈiːd] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for steed
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "steed". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- sted (100.0%)
Usage Examples for steed
- So the king's son went on his steed to the summer- house, and gave the head to the king and his daughter, and turning to the princess, said: " This is the head you kissed last night, and it's not a nice looking head either." - "Myths and Folk Tales of Ireland" by Jeremiah Curtin
- He was curtly directed by Stanley to do as he was told, and unwillingly he turned his horse over to Scott and took the scout's better steed - "The Mountain Divide" by Frank H. Spearman
- Onward, onward, my gallant steed you must fly as if you had wings!" - "Berlin and Sans-Souci" by Louise Muhlbach
- Haughty, like some ivory statue Sat the goddess on her steed - "Atta Troll" by Heinrich Heine
- He saw the girl sitting at the window and presented the steed - "King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table" by Unknown