How Do You Spell TABASCO?
Correct spelling for the English word "tabasco" is [tabˈaskə͡ʊ], [tabˈaskəʊ], [t_a_b_ˈa_s_k_əʊ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for TABASCO
Below is the list of 34 misspellings for the word "tabasco". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for TABASCO
- He next added two green tabasco peppers followed by a portion of goat's milk from his canteen - "Caribbee" by Thomas Hoover
- He made a wry face and added Put a dash of tabasco in it and salt it - "The Danger Mark" by Robert W. Chambers
- Yes he spoiled it taking tabasco sauce when he was hazed three years ago - "Captain Jinks, Hero" by Ernest Crosby
- Add a little tabasco or Worcester to the liquor if high flavors are approved - "Dishes & Beverages of the Old South" by Martha McCulloch Williams
- This is the real Tabasco - "Right Ho, Jeeves" by P. G. Wodehouse