How Do You Spell TABITHA?
Correct spelling for the English word "Tabitha" is [t_ˈa_b_ɪ_θ_ə], [tˈabɪθə], [tˈabɪθə]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for TABITHA
Below is the list of 17 misspellings for the word "tabitha". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for TABITHA
- At the hall door at the head of the servants stood Mr Joseph Joy the house steward and Miss Tabitha Winterose the housekeeper both disgusted with the heathenish costumes distracted with the confusion disapproving of the whole proceedings yet determined to do their duty - "Cruel As The Grave" by Mrs. Emma D. E. N. Southworth
- Tabitha is with him now - "Tabitha at Ivy Hall" by Ruth Alberta Brown
- The blaze of Kate Aubrey's beauty in an instant consumed the images both of Tabitha Tag rag and Dora Quirk - "Ten Thousand a-Year. Volume 1." by Samuel Warren
- Well it may not be just the truth said Tabitha for some folks say that Peter did make over the house to the Old Scratch and that's the reason it has always been so unlucky to them that lived in it - "From-Twice-Told-Tales" by Hawthorne, Nathaniel
- I should like it pretty much such a room as this kitchen answered Tabitha - "From-Twice-Told-Tales" by Hawthorne, Nathaniel