How Do You Spell TABLECLOTH?
Correct spelling for the English word "tablecloth" is [t_ˈeɪ_b_əl_k_l_ˌɒ_θ], [tˈe͡ɪbə͡lklˌɒθ], [tˈeɪbəlklˌɒθ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for TABLECLOTH
Below is the list of 6 misspellings for the word "tablecloth". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for TABLECLOTH
- And through the windows she saw a long table neatly covered with a bright blue tablecloth and spread with numbers of tiny plates and beside each plate a knife and fork and a little blue glass cup - "A Christmas Posy" by Mary Louisa Stewart Molesworth
- If ink be spilled on a green tablecloth or carpet the readiest way is to take it up immediately with a spoon and by pouring on fresh water while the spoon is constantly applied the stains will soon be removed - "The Cook and Housekeeper's Complete and Universal Dictionary; Including a System of Modern Cookery, in all Its Various Branches," by Mary Eaton
- And he went back to the princess and said to her Will you play me for this tablecloth - "Europa's Fairy Book" by Joseph Jacobs
- She shivered even now and clasped her hands beneath the tablecloth but she showed a brave face to the enemy and refused to be cast down in his presence - "The Daughters of a Genius" by Mrs. George de Horne Vaizey
- The two students sat down before a table on which the hostess had spread a little tablecloth - "Their Son; The Necklace" by Eduardo Zamacois