How Do You Spell TABLECLOTHS?
Correct spelling for the English word "tablecloths" is [t_ˈeɪ_b_əl_k_l_ˌɒ_θ_s], [tˈe͡ɪbə͡lklˌɒθs], [tˈeɪbəlklˌɒθs]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for TABLECLOTHS
Below is the list of 6 misspellings for the word "tablecloths". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for TABLECLOTHS
- It was a quarter to nine down below the room which was lined with mirrors set in gilt frames was filled with light knives and forks still tapped upon the plates but the hour being late many diners leant across the strewn tablecloths and talked or sat a little askew in their chairs and listened - "The Happy Foreigner" by Enid Bagnold
- Yes a number of fine damask tablecloths - "May Brooke" by Anna H. Dorsey
- We got the marble topped tables carried into the cheery room and covered them with tablecloths from a shop in Park Street bought rugs for the floor and hangings for the doors and with a few cushions and palms and flowers the room is quite pretty and home like - "Olivia in India" by O. Douglas
- When he had drawn pictures on all the blinds and tablecloths and towels and walls and windowpanes it was felt that he required a larger sphere - "Gilbert Keith Chesterton" by Maisie Ward
- When the little village lies clean and fresh in the sun and the inns are busy with white tablecloths and cooking potatoes and the children sit on the edge of the green before the dust comes there is a sense of orderly bustle and of waiting for a day of hard work and good money that is pleasant enough - "Highways and Byways in Surrey" by Eric Parker