How Do You Spell TABLESPOON?
Correct spelling for the English word "tablespoon" is [t_ˈeɪ_b_əl_s_p_ˌuː_n], [tˈe͡ɪbə͡lspˌuːn], [tˈeɪbəlspˌuːn]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for TABLESPOON
Below is the list of 16 misspellings for the word "tablespoon". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for TABLESPOON
- Put in the eggs carefully with a tablespoon to prevent striking each other boil the required number of minutes and remove each when its time is up sending to the table at once - "Cookery for Little Girls" by Olive Hyde Foster
- Tablespoon four times a day had to filter it - "A Simpleton" by Charles Reade
- Drop from a tablespoon into hot deep fat and fry until brown - "Better Meals for Less Money" by Mary Green
- One tablespoon of barley flour in one pint of water - "The Mother and Her Child" by William S. Sadler Lena K. Sadler
- While it is cooking our small maid should rub to a smooth paste one tablespoon of flour and one tablespoon of butter - "Cookery for Little Girls" by Olive Hyde Foster