How Do You Spell TABLESPOONS?
Correct spelling for the English word "tablespoons" is [t_ˈeɪ_b_əl_s_p_ˌuː_n_z], [tˈe͡ɪbə͡lspˌuːnz], [tˈeɪbəlspˌuːnz]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for TABLESPOONS
Below is the list of 16 misspellings for the word "tablespoons". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for TABLESPOONS
- Once upon a time on a hunting trip I had been traveling all day and was caught in a rain storm and exhausted and chilled to the bone I had to make camp without a fire so when I got the tent up I wrapped myself in blankets and drank a couple of tablespoons full of whiskey - "The Book of Life: Vol. I Mind and Body; Vol. II Love and Society" by Upton Sinclair
- Should the paste seem too stiff 1 or 2 tablespoons of sherry may be added - "The Complete Book of Cheese" by Robert Carlton Brown
- Rub through a sieve add two tablespoons cream and yolk one half egg beaten slightly - "The Starvation Treatment of Diabetes" by Lewis Webb Hill Rena S. Eckman
- 48 3 kitchen tablespoons - "The Complete Home" by Various
- Add one cup of milk two tablespoons of melted butter and two eggs with the stiff whites last - "Cookery for Little Girls" by Olive Hyde Foster