How Do You Spell TABLETOP?
Correct spelling for the English word "tabletop" is [t_ˈeɪ_b_əl_t_ˌɒ_p], [tˈe͡ɪbə͡ltˌɒp], [tˈeɪbəltˌɒp]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for TABLETOP
Below is the list of 6 misspellings for the word "tabletop". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for TABLETOP
- The case fell from Isaac's hand the flush on his cheeks died to a sickly pallor and his mouth half open he stood like a man turned to stone his hands with curved fingers still outstretched over the table over the crimson gems that spilled from the case lay scattered now on the tabletop - "The Adventures of Jimmie Dale" by Frank L. Packard
- It rolled out of his hand onto the tabletop - "Undo-a-Novel-By-Joe-Hutsko" by Hutsko, Joe
- Then she struck her small hand on the tabletop and burst out It's not a religion - "The Door Through Space" by Marion Zimmer Bradley
- The lights intensified and the tabletop was projected on the overhead screen for all to see - "Undo-a-Novel-By-Joe-Hutsko" by Hutsko, Joe
- With a gasp both men had strained forward and were staring wild eyed at the gray seal stuck between them on the tabletop - "The Adventures of Jimmie Dale" by Frank L. Packard