How Do You Spell TABLOID?
Correct spelling for the English word "tabloid" is [t_ˈa_b_l_ɔɪ_d], [tˈablɔ͡ɪd], [tˈablɔɪd]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for TABLOID
Below is the list of 26 misspellings for the word "tabloid". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for TABLOID
- Also you will take a small tabloid to make you 'buck up ' if you know what that means Norah - "A Little Bush Maid" by Mary Grant Bruce
- I take um murmured Mainward but the green tabloid was underneath his pillow - "Sanders of the River" by Edgar Wallace
- The trouble with this last plan is that there are a lot of people who have their ideas on life made up in tabloid form they have creeds and catechisms which they know by heart and if you suggest to them anything different they give you a startled look and get out of your way - "The Book of Life: Vol. I Mind and Body; Vol. II Love and Society" by Upton Sinclair
- Her report was really an interesting 'travelogue' of a trip around the world given in tabloid form - "Genuine Mediumship or The Invisible Powers" by Bhakta Vishita
- Be careful said he and when he had cautiously sniffed at the tabloid held at a safe distance from his nose he added Yes potassium cyanide - "The Eye of Osiris" by R. Austin Freeman