How Do You Spell TABULATED?
Correct spelling for the English word "Tabulated" is [t_ˈa_b_j_ʊ_l_ˌeɪ_t_ɪ_d], [tˈabjʊlˌe͡ɪtɪd], [tˈabjʊlˌeɪtɪd]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for TABULATED
Below is the list of 12 misspellings for the word "tabulated". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for TABULATED
- These patents may be roughly tabulated as follows Incandescent lamps and their manufacture - "Edison, His Life and Inventions" by Frank Lewis Dyer and Thomas Commerford Martin
- Of course if it is anything important I get you says I passing over to him the tabulated reports I'd been sittin' tight with - "Wilt Thou Torchy" by Sewell Ford
- It was tabulated in a letter to me yesterday and I do not give up lightly nor for a girl's whim now - "The Reclaimers" by Margaret Hill McCarter
- No better illustration of this characteristic can be found than in the development of the nickel pocket for the storage battery an element the size of a short lead pencil on which upward of five years were spent in experiments costing over a million dollars day after day always apparently with the same tubes but with small variations carefully tabulated in the note books - "Edison, His Life and Inventions" by Frank Lewis Dyer and Thomas Commerford Martin
- From the tabulated results of hundreds of tests there were selected three that showed the best results - "Edison, His Life and Inventions" by Frank Lewis Dyer and Thomas Commerford Martin