How Do You Spell TACTFULLY?
Correct spelling for the English word "tactfully" is [t_ˈa_k_t_f_ə_l_ˌɪ], [tˈaktfəlˌɪ], [tˈaktfəlˌɪ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for TACTFULLY
Below is the list of 33 misspellings for the word "tactfully". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for TACTFULLY
- By saving the student from the daily humiliation of failure before the class and by tactfully encouraging him to greater effort the teacher may shortly discover that the poor pupil is far from hopeless - "The Teaching of History" by Ernest C. Hartwell
- Forbes tactfully withdrew realizing that whatever they had to talk about was more or less confidential - "The Ridin' Kid from Powder River" by Henry Herbert Knibbs
- Of course not and it's only one reason why you are coming said Betty tactfully - "Betty Wales Freshman" by Edith K. Dunton
- She got into the great four posted bed with perfect unconcern while Dee tactfully helped the pouting Jessie to hang up her many frocks - "A House Party with the Tucker Twins" by Nell Speed
- I dare say Mr Colt won't mind coming too she wound up tactfully - "Brother Copas" by Sir Arthur Thomas Quiller-Couch