How Do You Spell TACTLESS?
Correct spelling for the English word "tactless" is [t_ˈa_k_t_l_ə_s], [tˈaktləs], [tˈaktləs]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for TACTLESS
Below is the list of 14 misspellings for the word "tactless". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for TACTLESS
- It seemed to me tactless and absurd for an Englishman to lay any stress on the war as affecting the relations between the two peoples - "America To-day, Observations and Reflections" by William Archer
- So tactless of them - "Mr. Pim Passes By" by Alan Alexander Milne
- Dickens has left it upon record how his feelings were hurt at the tactless way in which the well meaning Lord Mayor Sir James Duke Bart - "The History of "Punch"" by M. H. Spielmann
- He hoped the boys would not guess that Bland was in earnest a poor cheap joke is sometimes better than tactless sincerity - "The Thunder Bird" by B. M. Bower
- Or was it because she couldn't help it because she was tactless - "Dr. Adriaan" by Louis Couperus