How Do You Spell TAFFETA?
Correct spelling for the English word "taffeta" is [t_ˈa_f_ɪ_t_ə], [tˈafɪtə], [tˈafɪtə]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for TAFFETA
Below is the list of 23 misspellings for the word "taffeta". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for TAFFETA
- As soon as the king entered the great hall the hautboys out of the wood on the top of the hill entertained the time till Flora and Zephyr were seen busily gathering flowers from the bower throwing them into baskets which two silvans held attired in changeable taffeta - "Curiosities of Literature, Vol. 3 (of 3)" by Isaac Disraeli
- Humphrey Spencer had donned a tall brimmed hat a feather protruding from its beaver band and his fresh doublet of green taffeta fairly glowed in the lantern's rays - "The Moghul" by Thomas Hoover
- The ladies wore riding habits of pale green taffeta ornamented with bows of pink ribbon and had on grey hats with pink and white feathers - "Life of Her Most Gracious Majesty the Queen, (Victoria) Vol II" by Sarah Tytler
- Ronny is going to wear her black taffeta - "Marjorie Dean College Freshman" by Pauline Lester
- Down the hall of the second story she went with a brisk little swishing of her black taffeta skirt that reminded Marjorie more then ever of a bird - "Marjorie Dean College Freshman" by Pauline Lester