How Do You Spell UA?
Correct spelling for the English word "UA" is [j_ˈuː_a], [jˈuːa], [jˈuːa]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for UA
- Here is Ua she shall be your wife and I will give you the valley of Palawai - "Primitive Love and Love-Stories" by Henry Theophilus Finck
- As a rebus some of the words expressed are am uaa or makhenboat tetcolumn Radot and circle also seated figure determinative of godRa and ua en ankhone flower - "The Fundamental Principles of Old and New World Civilizations" by Zelia Nuttall
- Ua old Uaua very old - "The American Nations, Vol. I." by C. S. Rafinesque
- Ua an improper diphthong has the sound 1 Of middle a as in guard guardian - "The Grammar of English Grammars" by Goold Brown
- Here is Ua she shall be your wife - "Primitive Love and Love-Stories" by Henry Theophilus Finck