How Do You Spell UGLINESS?
Correct spelling for the English word "ugliness" is [ˈʌ_ɡ_l_ɪ_n_ə_s], [ˈʌɡlɪnəs], [ˈʌɡlɪnəs]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for UGLINESS
Below is the list of 22 misspellings for the word "ugliness". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for UGLINESS
- I guess the features in a line to paint Their moral ugliness I'm not a saint - "The Poetical Works of Thomas Hood" by Thomas Hood
- To night two vile men have been quarreling in the room underneath and I have been drinking in all their brutal ugliness - "The Journal of Arthur Stirling "The Valley of the Shadow"" by Upton Sinclair
- It is very pretty to see but to live with I think I prefer ugliness - "The Complete Project Gutenberg Works of George Meredith" by George Meredith
- You would have suffered turned from me and lost The rapture which I gave you and if rapture Be not a prize where in this world so much Of ugliness and agony prevails I do not know our life - "Domesday Book" by Edgar Lee Masters
- He taunts me with my ugliness - "The Diary of Philip Westerly" by Paul Compton