How Do You Spell UI?
Correct spelling for the English word "UI" is [j_ˌuː_ˈaɪ], [jˌuːˈa͡ɪ], [jˌuːˈaɪ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for UI
- It was said that Maui named some of the islands of the Hawaiian group calling the island Maui Maui ui in remembrance of his efforts in lifting up the heavens - "Legends of Ma-ui--a demi god of Polynesia, and of his mother Hina" by W. D. Westervelt
- He gave his message and stayed to eat while other runners took the trail and before the sun had moved the width of a hand across the sky the villages of Kah po and Tsa mah and Oj ke were starting other runners to Ui la ua and far Te gat ha and at Kah po the head men gathered to talk in great council over the word brought from the south - "The Flute of the Gods" by Marah Ellis Ryan
- The sun looked at lady Ui desired to live with her and so he put an end to the sacrifices and took her to wife - "Samoa, A Hundred Years Ago And Long Before" by George Turner
- Maelmordha decided the question by assisting to carry the tree of the Ui Faelain - "An Illustrated History of Ireland from AD 400 to 1800" by Mary Frances Cusack
- While the saint was visiting Ui Failghe a territory now comprised in the King's county a pagan chieftain named Berraidhe formed a plan for murdering the apostle - "An Illustrated History of Ireland from AD 400 to 1800" by Mary Frances Cusack