How Do You Spell UKRAINIAN?
Correct spelling for the English word "ukrainian" is [juːkɹˈe͡ɪni͡ən], [juːkɹˈeɪniən], [j_uː_k_ɹ_ˈeɪ_n_iə_n]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for UKRAINIAN
Below is the list of 16 misspellings for the word "ukrainian". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for UKRAINIAN
- In fact they were largely identical with the objections which the Supreme Council itself had offered to the Polish Ukrainian armistice - "The Inside Story Of The Peace Conference" by Emile Joseph Dillon
- Christ what are they Ukrainian Orthodox - "Someone Comes to Town, Someone Leaves Town" by Cory Doctorow
- Nevertheless the nineteenth century witnessed a notable growth of Ukrainian national feeling - "Memorandum to the Government of the United States on the Recognition of the Ukrainian People's Republic" by Julian Batchinsky
- The menace to our own armies in France had disappeared there was I suppose no longer an urgent necessity to re establish the Russian front though the possibility of such re establishment had kept huge German forces practically demobilised near the Russian and Ukrainian frontiers - "With the "Die-Hards" in Siberia" by John Ward
- April 15 The Germans have captured no grain on the Ukrainian border - "The Hohenzollerns in America With the Bolsheviks in Berlin and other impossibilities" by Stephen Leacock