How Do You Spell UKULELE?
Correct spelling for the English word "ukulele" is [j_ˌuː_k_ə_l_ˈeɪ_l_ɪ], [jˌuːkəlˈe͡ɪlɪ], [jˌuːkəlˈeɪlɪ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for UKULELE
Below is the list of 21 misspellings for the word "ukulele". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for UKULELE
- Book 1 mandolin solo and obbligato with guitar accompaniment and ukulele and guitar chord diagrams - "U.S. Copyright Renewals, 1962 July - December" by U.S. Copyright Office
- I'm in France and poor Jim is out there in Honolulu tending the Ukulele crop with prospects of having to stay there for some time - ""And they thought we wouldn't fight"" by Floyd Gibbons
- American version by Howard Johnson m Robert Stolz with ukulele arr - "U.S. Copyright Renewals, 1959 January - June" by U.S. Copyright Office
- Lydia was teasing the ukulele when Oswald appeared a few minutes later with great excitement showing in his worn face - "Ma Pettengill" by Harry Leon Wilson
- And here she was come to thirty with fudge and cheese straws and the ukulele still bounding her mental horizon yet looking far above her station to one of Oswald's serious magnitude - "Ma Pettengill" by Harry Leon Wilson