How Do You Spell ULTIMATUMS?
Correct spelling for the English word "Ultimatums" is [ˌʌltɪmˈe͡ɪtəmz], [ˌʌltɪmˈeɪtəmz], [ˌʌ_l_t_ɪ_m_ˈeɪ_t_ə_m_z]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for ULTIMATUMS
Below is the list of 20 misspellings for the word "ultimatums". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for ULTIMATUMS
- Burris came to town delivering seventeen ultimatums forty nine conflicting sets of orders and a rousing lecture - "Out Like a Light" by Gordon Randall Garrett
- He says that between the first and the second of these two ultimatums there is a vast difference and he exhorts the Government to stand by the first but not to refuse peace if it can be obtained by the dismantling of Metz and Strasburg - "Diary of the Besieged Resident in Paris" by Henry Labouchère
- Her determination to ignore ultimatums and threats is really quite funny and English people still put out in boats as they have always done and are quite undismayed - "My War Experiences in Two Continents" by Sarah Macnaughtan
- But it was presently made exceedingly clear to me that Yasmini and not I was deliverer of ultimatums - "Caves of Terror" by Talbot Mundy
- Rumors of sea fights ultimatums disasters and victories were common - "“Crumps”, The Plain Story of a Canadian Who Went" by Louis Keene