How Do You Spell UMM?
Correct spelling for the English word "UMM" is [ˈʌm], [ˈʌm], [ˈʌ_m]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for UMM
- An educated man umm knows what he doesn't know - "Joe Burke's Last Stand" by John Moncure Wetterau
- Umm no the sandy haired man relieved the colonel - "Crossroads of Destiny" by Henry Beam Piper
- Umm responded Wiley squinting his eyes down shrewdly how much would that come to in all - "Shadow Mountain" by Dane Coolidge
- Umm I think so - "Voyage To Eternity" by Milton Lesser
- Umm you seem the right height the right build - "Voyage To Eternity" by Milton Lesser