How Do You Spell UMPTEEN?
Correct spelling for the English word "umpteen" is [ʌmptˈiːn], [ʌmptˈiːn], [ʌ_m_p_t_ˈiː_n]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for UMPTEEN
Below is the list of 26 misspellings for the word "umpteen". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for UMPTEEN
- I'm going to have umpteen dozen fits - "The Princess of the School" by Angela Brazil
- She had umpteen dozen fits when she thought he was drowned - "Loyal to the School" by Angela Brazil
- This would comfortably keep me away during the month of March when my brothers would be studying for their school finals and I would return in time to enjoy the April May vacations when our cousins from Belgaum Lucano and Ricardo would join us for a whole summer season of mangoes jackfruits and umpteen picnics on the beach - "Free from School" by Rahul Alvares
- The bare idea gives me umpteen fits - "Loyal to the School" by Angela Brazil
- And at that it's five o'clock before I'm landed at a little flag station umpteen miles beyond nowhere - "Torchy" by Sewell Ford