How Do You Spell UNABASHEDLY?
Correct spelling for the English word "unabashedly" is [ˌʌnɐbˈaʃɪdlɪ], [ˌʌnɐbˈaʃɪdlɪ], [ˌʌ_n_ɐ_b_ˈa_ʃ_ɪ_d_l_ɪ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for UNABASHEDLY
Below is the list of 3 misspellings for the word "unabashedly". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for UNABASHEDLY
- Constantly agape were the villagers young and old bare and dressed women aloof somewhat but inquisitive too men and boys unabashedly at our heels as they gazed on this unprecedented spectacle - "Autobiography of a YOGI" by Paramhansa Yogananda
- But although I remarked that some Scottish eyes followed their departing coins with glances of parental tenderness there was yet a solemn stateliness about the operation which greatly won me even those who dedicated the homeliest copper doing it unabashedly as if to the Lord and not unto men - "St. Cuthbert's" by Robert E. Knowles
- It was impossible to feel any shyness with him and even Ishmael soon was talking and feeling curiously unscathed when Killigrew unabashedly referred to old times painful and otherwise - "Secret Bread" by F. Tennyson Jesse
- I only lasted a little while I confess it unabashedly if there is such a word as unabashedly and if there isn't then I confess it unashamedly - "Cobb's Bill-of-Fare" by Irvin Shrewsbury Cobb
- When he was introduced he ran his eyes unabashedly over the great bulk of Bull Hunter and then promptly he turned his back on the big man and excluded him from the heart of the conversation - "Bull Hunter" by Max Brand