How Do You Spell UNABRIDGED?
Correct spelling for the English word "unabridged" is [ˌʌnɐbɹˈɪd͡ʒd], [ˌʌnɐbɹˈɪdʒd], [ˌʌ_n_ɐ_b_ɹ_ˈɪ_dʒ_d]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for UNABRIDGED
Below is the list of 15 misspellings for the word "unabridged". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for UNABRIDGED
- Probably it was only in East Lothian that seven such purchasers could be found and my mother studied it well as also the unabridged Johnson's Dictionary in two volumes - "An Autobiography" by Catherine Helen Spence
- It would be very unfair to compare the dictionary of an Indian language with the last edition of Webster's Unabridged - "American Languages, and Why We Should Study Them" by Daniel G. Brinton
- But the gesture was an unabridged philosophical system as to the resignation and the indifference that is seemly when one knows nothing - "The Missourian" by Eugene P. (Eugene Percy) Lyle
- The following are taken from Webster's Unabridged Dictionary - "A Collection of College Words and Customs" by Benjamin Homer Hall
- Each title is complete and unabridged - "The Motor Maids by Palm and Pine" by Katherine Stokes