How Do You Spell VACATIONING?
Correct spelling for the English word "vacationing" is [ve͡ɪkˈe͡ɪʃənɪŋ], [veɪkˈeɪʃənɪŋ], [v_eɪ_k_ˈeɪ_ʃ_ə_n_ɪ_ŋ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for VACATIONING
Below is the list of 17 misspellings for the word "vacationing". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for VACATIONING
- Steve wasn't vacationing he was on a case - "The Wailing Octopus" by Harold Leland Goodwin
- And their homes were admirably located for vacationing too - "The Radio Boys with the Revenue Guards" by Gerald Breckenridge
- You and Sandy and I are going vacationing - "A Son of the Hills" by Harriet T. Comstock
- Many of her Oakdale acquaintances and friends were still vacationing at the seashore or in the mountains - "Grace Harlowe's Golden Summer" by Jessie Graham Flower
- Citizens from Venus and Mars vacationing on Terra speak knowingly too whenever they can bring themselves to cease complaining about the gravity crowded conditions and regimentation and can squelch the bragging about how well they're doing on good old whatever - "Attrition" by Jim Wannamaker