How Do You Spell VACCINATE?
Correct spelling for the English word "vaccinate" is [v_ˈa_k_s_ɪ_n_ˌeɪ_t], [vˈaksɪnˌe͡ɪt], [vˈaksɪnˌeɪt]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for VACCINATE
Below is the list of 31 misspellings for the word "vaccinate". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for VACCINATE
- Vaccinate several children of the same age with the same quantity of virus applied to the same part and the symptoms will not be quite alike in any of them either in kind or intensity and in some cases the differences will be extreme - "Essays: Scientific, Political, & Speculative, Vol. I" by Herbert Spencer
- There are teachers in type for our grandmothers and our grandchildren who vaccinate the two childhoods with wholesome doctrine transmitted harmlessly from one infant to another - "The Complete PG Works of Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr." by Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr. (The Physician and Poet not the Jurist)
- Now he was going to vaccinate their babies - "The Emperor of Portugallia" by Selma Lagerlof
- I said 'My man I'll pay for the virus and I'll vaccinate everyone of you and everyone in that neighborhood and it won't cost you a cent' - "The Story of a Doctor's Telephone--Told by His Wife" by Ellen M. Firebaugh
- The Apaches Comanches the Shoshones and Arrapahoes are so clean and so very nice in the arrangement of their domestic comforts that they suffered very little or not at all at least I do not remember a single case which brought death in these tribes indeed as I have before mentioned the Shoshones vaccinate - "Monsieur Violet" by Frederick Marryat