How Do You Spell VACCINATED?
Correct spelling for the English word "vaccinated" is [v_ˈa_k_s_ɪ_n_ˌeɪ_t_ɪ_d], [vˈaksɪnˌe͡ɪtɪd], [vˈaksɪnˌeɪtɪd]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for VACCINATED
Below is the list of 16 misspellings for the word "vaccinated". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for VACCINATED
- Vaccination will usually protect for from five to ten years then it is advisable to be re vaccinated and in six to eight years more another vaccination should be attempted - "A Handbook of Health" by Woods Hutchinson
- Fortunately my husband my daughter myself and my maid had all been vaccinated just before leaving Sydney but we still felt anxious about possible quarantine at Victoria the port on the Island of Vancouver the town being on the mainland - "Fifty-One Years of Victorian Life" by Margaret Elizabeth Leigh Child-Villiers, Countess of Jersey
- Only this resulted absolutely and entirely from her refusing to have her three children all vaccinated from the calf forthwith because their grandmother thought it necessary - "Somehow Good" by William de Morgan
- And your little grandson vaccinated eh - "Lucretia, Complete" by Edward Bulwer-Lytton
- Still no white man caught the small pox and few mulattoes they had all been vaccinated and nobody got ill except the poorest negroes - "The Beckoning Hand and Other Stories The Beckoning Hand--Lucretia--The Third Time--The Gold Wulfric--My Uncle's Will--The Two Carnegies--Olga Davidoff's Husband--John Cann's Treasure--Isaline and I--Professor Milliter's Dilemma--In Strict Confidence--The " by Grant Allen