How Do You Spell VACCINATING?
Correct spelling for the English word "vaccinating" is [v_ˈa_k_s_ɪ_n_ˌeɪ_t_ɪ_ŋ], [vˈaksɪnˌe͡ɪtɪŋ], [vˈaksɪnˌeɪtɪŋ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for VACCINATING
Below is the list of 23 misspellings for the word "vaccinating". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for VACCINATING
- There's no fun like going about vaccinating and looking at all the pretty babies said he - "The Emperor of Portugallia" by Selma Lagerlof
- It is customary and always advisable to give the child a mild aperient powder one or two days before inserting the lymph in the arm and should measles scarlet fever or any other disease arise during the progress of the pustule the child when recovered should be re vaccinated and the lymph taken from its arm on no account used for vaccinating purposes - "The Book of Household Management" by Mrs. Isabella Beeton
- Dennis was big enough to help drive the cattle into the stanchion hand the vaccinating needles to me bring in more cattle from the feed lot and turn out the ones we were through with - "The-Life-of-Me-an-autobiography" by Johnson, Clarence Edgar
- The arm is frequently much inflamed and vaccinating other children from it abates the inflammation and thus affords relief - "Advice to a Mother on the Management of her Children" by Pye Henry Chavasse
- In vaccinating small pigs not more than five and in large hogs not more than twenty cubic centimetres should be injected at any one point - "Common Diseases of Farm Animals" by R. A. Craig, D. V. M.