How Do You Spell VACCINATION?
Correct spelling for the English word "vaccination" is [v_ˌa_k_s_ɪ_n_ˈeɪ_ʃ_ə_n], [vˌaksɪnˈe͡ɪʃən], [vˌaksɪnˈeɪʃən]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for VACCINATION
Below is the list of 31 misspellings for the word "vaccination". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for VACCINATION
- C Yes about vaccination and fresh air - "More Bywords" by Charlotte M. Yonge
- What do you mean by what you call the vaccination dodge - "Weapons of Mystery" by Joseph Hocking
- Undoubtedly Jenner's greatest work was that of determining the value of vaccination - "Makers of Modern Medicine" by James J. Walsh
- I should say the vaccination was thorough - "Miss McDonald" by Mary J. Holmes
- That some people die of other diseases since the introduction of vaccination is undoubtedly true for many of those who would have died in early infancy of small pox are cut off later by measles or bronchitis or die during teething since it is obvious that vaccination does not protect against any other disease than small pox - "The Mother's Manual of Children's Diseases" by Charles West, M.D.