How Do You Spell VACCINATIONS?
Correct spelling for the English word "vaccinations" is [v_ˌa_k_s_ɪ_n_ˈeɪ_ʃ_ə_n_z], [vˌaksɪnˈe͡ɪʃənz], [vˌaksɪnˈeɪʃənz]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for VACCINATIONS
Below is the list of 21 misspellings for the word "vaccinations". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for VACCINATIONS
- Ever' last one o' them vaccinations took sir an' took severe from the cat up - "Sonny, A Christmas Guest" by Ruth McEnery Stuart
- For the lower courses of these rivers mainly in Yokuts territory three values were derived 2 633 from general estimates 2 600 from Ryer's vaccinations and 3 430 from village lists - "The Aboriginal Population of the San Joaquin Valley, California" by Sherburne F. Cook
- This incident has done more to place confidence in vaccinations than several years' talking could do wrote a pleased H B Derr - "Frying Pan Farm" by Elizabeth Brown Pryor
- Health authorities reported that measles had been eliminated by 1970 through a program of mass vaccinations - "Area Handbook for Albania" by Eugene K. Keefe Sarah Jane Elpern William Giloane James M. Moore, Jr. Stephen Peters Eston T. White
- The city paid for 195 000 vaccinations - "Health Work in the Public Schools" by Leonard P. Ayres and May Ayres