How Do You Spell VACCINES?
Correct spelling for the English word "Vaccines" is [v_ˈa_k_s_iː_n_z], [vˈaksiːnz], [vˈaksiːnz]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for VACCINES
Below is the list of 39 misspellings for the word "vaccines". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for VACCINES
- Good results have followed the use of vaccines and improvement of the general health - "Manual of Surgery Volume Second: Extremities--Head--Neck. Sixth Edition." by Alexander Miles Alexis Thomson
- We must work to prepare local communities for biological and chemical emergencies to support research into vaccines and treatments - "Complete State of the Union Addresses from 1790 to the Present" by Various
- In all forms of vaccination against anthrax in sheep the greatest care must be exercised as these animals are very susceptible to the disease and at times vaccines which have no ill effects on cattle will prove fatal to sheep - "Special Report on Diseases of Cattle" by U.S. Department of Agriculture J.R. Mohler
- In this disease the attention of the best physician in your community should be called to the case at once for there are being developed in our large research laboratories special vaccines for this condition as well as for spinal meningitis - "The Mother and Her Child" by William S. Sadler Lena K. Sadler
- His beat was the respiratory tract and his treatment the last word in vaccines and serums - "Mary Wollaston" by Henry Kitchell Webster