How Do You Spell VACILLATED?
Correct spelling for the English word "Vacillated" is [v_ˈa_s_ɪ_l_ˌeɪ_t_ɪ_d], [vˈasɪlˌe͡ɪtɪd], [vˈasɪlˌeɪtɪd]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for VACILLATED
Below is the list of 28 misspellings for the word "vacillated". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for VACILLATED
- It now became perplexed and by the workings of his features it would seem that he vacillated in his opinions - "The Water-Witch or, The Skimmer of the Seas" by James Fenimore Cooper
- She vacillated yielded began to put on the wraps Stanley was collecting for her - "The Price She Paid" by David Graham Phillips
- Small wonder that the struggle claimed its victims in those individuals who unable to find a firm basis of conviction and principle vacillated constantly between instinctive adherence to old traditions and unreasoned inclination to the new order of things - "Types of Weltschmerz in German Poetry" by Wilhelm Alfred Braun
- She said she could not do so and yet vacillated for the alternative was worse - "Blake's Burden" by Harold Bindloss
- If these puffs come much heavier returned the master whose opinions of the chase vacillated with his professional feelings we shall have him at our own play and try the qualities of his brigantine - "The Water-Witch or, The Skimmer of the Seas" by James Fenimore Cooper