How Do You Spell VACILLATING?
Correct spelling for the English word "vacillating" is [v_ˈa_s_ɪ_l_ˌeɪ_t_ɪ_ŋ], [vˈasɪlˌe͡ɪtɪŋ], [vˈasɪlˌeɪtɪŋ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for VACILLATING
Below is the list of 24 misspellings for the word "vacillating". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for VACILLATING
- My dear fellow said Nicholas rousing himself when I stated my difficulty don't you see that the vacillating policy of England has driven us to war in spite of ourselves - "In the Track of the Troops" by R.M. Ballantyne
- What puzzles me she went on is why you interest yourself in as vain and shallow and vacillating a woman as I am - "The Price She Paid" by David Graham Phillips
- Broad minded in his interpretation of Strafford's career in love with his qualities of loyalty and his capabilities of genuine affection for the vacillating Charles he made Strafford the hero of his play but it is Pym whom in his play he has exalted as the nation's hero and into whose mouth he has put one of the greatest and most intensely pathetic speeches ever uttered by an Englishman - "" by
- The man who had always been vacillating in politics was taken out a stiff Radical - "The Fiend's Delight" by Dod Grile
- But if the subtle undercutting of the vacillating minority weakened Mannheim's own resolve or if he failed to give solid well reasoned answers to their questions then the whole project would begin to crumble rapidly - "Anything You Can Do ..." by Gordon Randall Garrett