How Do You Spell VAGUEST?
Correct spelling for the English word "vaguest" is [v_ˈeɪ_ɡ_ə_s_t], [vˈe͡ɪɡəst], [vˈeɪɡəst]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for VAGUEST
Below is the list of 36 misspellings for the word "vaguest". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for VAGUEST
- I've been in California for several years past I replied by way of excuse for my ignorance of even the vaguest outline of the affair whatever it might be - "Hoosier Mosaics" by Maurice Thompson
- What will not the vaguest hope sometimes do for a man - "Thomas Wingfold, Curate" by George MacDonald
- It is all very well to advance towards the fighting lines when the enemy is opposed by allied forces in a known position but it is a quite different thing to wander about a countryside with only the vaguest idea of the direction in which the enemy may appear and with the disagreeable thought that he may turn up suddenly round the corner after cutting off one's line of retreat - "The Soul of the War" by Philip Gibbs
- He could not imagine that a girl whom he had met only once or twice should have for him anything more than the vaguest and most casual interest - "The Deserter" by Charles King
- I have not the very vaguest idea - "The Bramleighs Of Bishop's Folly" by Charles James Lever