How Do You Spell VAIL?
Correct spelling for the English word "Vail" is [v_ˈeɪ_l], [vˈe͡ɪl], [vˈeɪl]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for VAIL
- I answer But there are not two ways to heaven there is but one new and living way which Christ hath consecrated for us through the vail that is to say his flesh and besides that one there is no more Heb - "The Pharisee And The Publican" by John Bunyan
- From that hour she had something else to think about beside the convent and the vail - "The Lost Lady of Lone" by E.D.E.N. Southworth
- Miss Vail the teacher at the Guild says it's hygeniack - "Amarilly of Clothes-line Alley" by Belle K. Maniates
- She moves slowly on her face is vailed and a mad impulse comes upon him to toss aside that vail to discover whether this can be Sister Magdalen the one for whom he searches or another - "Miss Caprice" by St. George Rathborne
- It is through this rent vail that we are looking to day - "Memoranda Sacra" by J. Rendel Harris