How Do You Spell VALEDICTORIAN?
Correct spelling for the English word "valedictorian" is [v_ˌa_l_ɪ_d_ɪ_k_t_ˈɔː_ɹ_iə_n], [vˌalɪdɪktˈɔːɹi͡ən], [vˌalɪdɪktˈɔːɹiən]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for VALEDICTORIAN
Below is the list of 21 misspellings for the word "valedictorian". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for VALEDICTORIAN
- Hattie finished the town high school and had taken her school work so seriously that she was valedictorian being too good to soil your dress ought to bring some reward - "Our Nervous Friends Illustrating the Mastery of Nervousness" by Robert S. Carroll
- You say you would be glad if Miss Tolliver had chosen me for the valedictorian instead of you - "Madge Morton's Victory" by Amy D.V. Chalmers
- It would add greatly to his prestige to go out as having been Valedictorian of his graduating class - "Epistles-from-Pap-Letters-from-the-man-known-as-The-Will-Rogers-of-Indiana" by Durham, Andrew Everett
- No one in our class wishes me to be the valedictorian - "Madge Morton's Victory" by Amy D.V. Chalmers
- The valedictorian of a class graduating as I entered college told me a few months ago that he was building a trolley line in Rome and that after all Falernian wine of which we who had never tasted wine out in that vineless region thought as some drink of the gods was very bitter - "The French in the Heart of America" by John Finley