How Do You Spell VALENCIA?
Correct spelling for the English word "valencia" is [v_ˈeɪ_l_n_s_ɪ__ə], [vˈe͡ɪlnsɪə], [vˈeɪlnsɪə]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for VALENCIA
Below is the list of 5 misspellings for the word "valencia". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for VALENCIA
- In Valencia the situation always is acute but this time it looked as though something might happen - "The Spy" by Richard Harding Davis
- Yahia held out for three years and then only yielded up the city on condition that he should reign over Valencia instead - "The Boy's Book of Heroes" by Helena Peake
- He was born at Valencia in 1866 of Arragonese origin and of a strictly middle class family - "The Shadow of the Cathedral" by Vicente Blasco Ibañez
- His attention had been particularly called to the able manner in which he had conducted the judicial process against the heretics of Valencia - "History-of-the-Conquest-of-Peru-with-a-preliminary-view-of-the-civilization-of-the-Incas" by Prescott, William Hickling
- The softness and purity of the climate and the beauty of the country seemed after his long sea voyage to rival the beautiful province of Valencia itself - "The Sea: Its Stirring Story of Adventure, Peril, & Heroism. Volume 1" by Frederick Whymper